Please follow me here, instead of as nextstopeverywhere. Thanks :)
(I’ll follow all you guys back)
A while back I started a new Tumblr, because I was uncomfortable about the people from school following me. Now I’m not anymore, so would you like to follow me at a blog that is actually active?
This is me singing the song I want to sing for my final. The timing is horrible but I can learn it soon enough. I’m desperate at this point. Should I?
Okay can you guys help me out? Pleasee?
Should I sing it? y/n?
I have this friend Emily and she has this awesome Tumblr where she posts all of these really cool pictures she takes herself. Seriously, I really think all of you should go follow her. :)
Things I’m Good At
- Peeling grapes
- Fangirling and/or squealing
- Pretending I know the lyrics to songs but really I have no idea
- Sharpening a pencil with a pair of scissors
- Organizing iTunes libraries
- Applying sunscreen
- Making people think I’m energetic/a fun person to be around
- Knowing what color bowtie Eleven is wearing in every Series 5 episode
- Putting the right amount of hot sauce on food items
- Getting drawstrings back into sweatshirts
- Making fun of my mom
- Being paranoid
- Convincing people they’re hair looks good
- Selling out
- Highlighting without getting the ink to run to the other side of the paper
- Feigning nonchalance
- Convincing teachers I did nothing wrong
- Reading lips
- Not blinking when a weeping angel shows up on my dash
- Putting absolutely no effort into class and still getting good grades
- Steeping tea
So as you can see, I’m going to be very successful in life.
Does anyone know where I can watch The King’s Speech online?
and illegally, of course.
It would be much appreciated :)